Bar & Restaurant – IMPORTANT REMINDER
Thank you to all of you who have adhered to the COVID 19 protocols both on the course and bowling green, in the clubhouse and pro-shop since returning to golf in May. It is fantastic to see so many people playing golf, bowling and enjoying the facilities safely.
As the guidelines are continuing to change we are doing an utmost to keep you safe during this challenging time.
HOWEVER, it has been brought to our attention that some Members are ordering drinks well in advance of ordering food and some are not ordering food at all. As a Club it is important that we clearly follow the Government Guidelines (ALCOHOLIC DRINKS CAN BE SERVED WITH A MEAL ONCE FOOD HAS BEEN ORDERED).
Your cooperation and courtesy to our staff is appreciated during these difficult times.
GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES - Restaurants and Cafes (including Pubs that serve food and Hotel restaurants)
• they should close by 11.30pm
• all customer facing staff to wear face coverings
• all customers to wear face coverings until seated and again on departure
• they are required to keep contact details to support contact tracing
• all customers to be seated at a table, with no seating allowed at the bar and table service only
• maximum of 6 seated at a table
• no formal or informal events or parties should be organised in these premises
• all tables must have hand sanitiser
CHANGE TO OPENING TIMES & DETAILS.
• Members shall ONLY ring 089 225 2829 in advance to book a table.
• Booking is compulsory.
• Tables will be set for four guests. Six guests (but no more) may be accommodated and subject to availability.
• Tables will be allocated to Members, and due to the reduced capacity requests for particular tables may not be possible.
• Bookings dates and times will be as follows:
o Monday to Saturday 10.00am with last orders 8.30pm.
o Sunday from 10.00am with last orders at 7.00pm.
o Opening and Closing times are subject to change at short notice based on demand, number of bookings or weather conditions.
• ALCOHOLIC DRINKS CAN BE SERVED WITH A MEAL ONCE FOOD HAS BEEN ORDERED.
• When a group arrives at the Lounge/restaurant, please wait to be seated.
• Enter through the Front Door/Balcony and you will then be allocated the pre-booked table for the group.
• Members must show consideration to other Members.
• No shows will be carefully monitored and may be charged the €9 per Person - minimum spend.
• Table time booking intervals must be strictly adhered to and Members are asked not to be offended when the 105 minutes time limit has passed.
• Arrive at the Club NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES prior to your reservation and sanitise your hands.
• Observe Social Distancing at all times and remain within your group. YOU MAY NOT JOIN ANOTHER GROUP.
• No drinking up time is permitted and all members must vacate the premises by 11.30pm
• Payment will be by Debit/ Credit Card only.
• If a Member is late for their booking, the time limit restriction commences from the booking time and not the arrival time.
Along with the new guidelines we would ask that masks be worn in the Pro Shop and the Clubhouse.
Thank you for your support on this.