Restaurant – Government Guidelines & Change of Opening Times.
GOVERNEMENT GUIDELINES - Restaurants and Cafes (including Pubs that serve food and Hotel restaurants)
• they should close by 11.30pm
• all customer facing staff to wear face coverings
• all customers to wear face coverings until seated and again on departure
• they are required to keep contact details to support contact tracing
• all customers to be seated at a table, with no seating allowed at the bar and table service only
• maximum of 6 seated at a table
• no formal or informal events or parties should be organised in these premises
• all tables must have hand sanitiser
CHANGE TO OPENING TIMES & DETAILS.
• Members shall ONLY ring 089 225 2829 in advance to book a table.
• Booking is compulsory.
• Tables will be set for four guests. Six guests (but no more) may be accommodated and subject to availability.
• Tables will be allocated to Members, and due to the reduced capacity requests for particular tables may not be possible.
• Bookings dates and times will be as follows:
o Monday to Saturday 10.00am with last orders 8.30pm.
o Sunday from 10.00am with last orders at 7.00pm.
o Opening and Closing times are subject to change at short notice based on demand, number of bookings or weather conditions.
• Alcoholic drinks can be served with a meal once food has been ordered.
• When a group arrives at the Clubhouse, please wait to be seated.
• Enter through the Front Door/Balcony and you will then be allocated the pre-booked table for the group.
• Members must show consideration to other Members.
• No shows will be carefully monitored and may be charged the €9 per Person - minimum spend.
• Table time booking intervals must be strictly adhered to and Members are asked not to be offended when the 105 minutes time limit has passed.
• Arrive at the Club no more than 5 minutes prior to your reservation and sanitise your hands.
• Observe Social Distancing at all times and remain within your group.
• No drinking up time is permitted and all members must vacate the premises by 11.30pm
• Payment will be by Debit/ Credit Card only.
• If a Member is late for their booking, the time limit restriction commences from the booking time and not the arrival time.
GUI/ILGU UPDATE FOR GOLF CLUBS
Following the Government’s announcement on Tuesday 18th August in relation to new public health measures, golf clubs are reminded that these come into place immediately.
All existing public health, social Distancing and hygiene measures for golf also remain in place and must continue to be fully adhered to.
Full details of the measures are available at www.gov.ie but Golf Clubs should note the following in particular:
• Golf clubs should continue to allow remote working where possible
• Golf club restaurants and cafes, including pubs which are currently acting as restaurants, can remain open but with a mandatory closing time of 11.30pm
• Golf competitions and matches are to revert to behind-closed-doors with no spectators allowed. This includes inter-club matches and Club championships. Attendance by one parent or guardian in a safeguarding capacity for those aged 17 and under is permitted and wouldn’t be considered a ‘spectator’ in this case.
• There should also be strict avoidance of social gatherings before and after games or fixtures (no shot gun starts, Get into Golf presentations, prize presentations for example).
• In respect of inter-club matches, Clubs must ensure that only those essential to the playing of a match are in attendance. No spectators are currently permitted following the announcement of new restrictions on Tuesday 18th August. In addition to players, therefore, ONLY the following categories may attend under the new restrictions when matches are split between two venues:
1. One individual may attend at each venue as the team captain or nominee of the team captain.
2. The Men’s Club Captain or his nominee may attend at a venue, and the Captain may also nominate another individual to represent him at the other venue
3. Reserve players/pairs may attend in accordance with the overall numbers allowed under 6.4 of the General Regulations for Inter-Club Matches (i.e., up to two reserve players for a five-man team and up to two reserve pairings for a ten-man team). The reserves attending should be split between the two venues.
• Wearing a cloth face covering in public may reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the community. It may help to reduce the spread of respiratory droplets from people infected with COVID-19. Cloth face coverings may help to stop people who are not aware they have the virus from spreading it. By law, face coverings must be worn in all shops, including retail shops in golf clubs.
• Outdoor training sessions (group coaching, summer camps, clinics etc.) should be limited to 15 people including tutors and supervisors.
• For those over 70 or who are extremely medically vulnerable, it is asked that you use your individual judgement to keep the number of people you meet as low as possible. When you do meet people - it should be at a distance of 2 metres and for as short a time as possible.
• Club meetings taking place indoors must adhere to the Government guideline of a maximum of six people in attendance.
• If a member of your Club or a staff member contracts Coronavirus you should contact the HSE for advice in the first instance. The HSE Live service can be contacted on 1850 24 1850.