Social Distancing Club Guidelines 18th March
The restrictions that currently are in place (until Sunday, 29th March) do not prevent our Club competitions or casual rounds of golf taking place, however, in the interest of safety, we have taken the following further action:
• All club competitions have been postponed.
• All flagsticks, rakes, divot bags and ball washers have been removed from the course.
While we continue to work for the safety of all, I would ask all members to help us by observing the following in relation to social distancing guidelines:
• No more than two members in the pro-shop at any time.
• Some tee times have been blocked off each day and cannot be booked as we try and decrease crowding and congregating around the first tee, pro-shop and practice green.
• Where possible, up to the 29th March, tee time intervals will be at 11 minutes.
• If you have a tee time booked over the next 2 weeks and you do not intend to play, it would be greatly appreciated if you would cancel your tee time on the BRS booking system. We are trying to monitor the numbers of members on the timesheet.