- Society days are Tuesdays and Fridays except Tuesdays after Bank Holiday Mondays.
- The 1st tee is reserved from 12.00 p.m.-1.00p.m. for Clontarf members NOT playing in the Society Outing.
- The maximum number of players that can be accommodated on the 1st tee in 1 hour are: 3 ball singles: 24 players (8 × 3 balls alternating at 7 and 8 minute intervals)
- The minimum Society booking is for 15 players.
- Society Green Fee Rates are as follows: ( April 1st – October 31st)
- Society Secretaries should note that Clontarf Members are entitled to free Society golf. To avail of this concession their names must be provided to the starter.
- Members are not entitled to bring society visitors at reduced green fees, and non-paying members will not be counted in qualifying for green fee reductions based on the number of players.
- If date and times requested are available, a €200 deposit is required to secure booking. In the event of cancellation, half of this may be refunded at the discretion of the Club, provided 30 days notice of cancellation is given. Except in the event of the course being closed, by the Club, due to inclement weather, society green fees will not be refunded. In such an event the booking deposit will be allocated against a re-scheduled date.
- All Society members and guests must comply with the Club’s ‘Conditions for Visiting Societies’ and ‘Dress Standard’ .
- Whilst every effort will be made to present the course at its best to visiting societies, it is inevitable on occasion that essential course maintenance, such as hollow coring, will result in the greens being below our normal excellent standard. In such an event normal green fee rates will apply.
- A wide range of set meals, snacks and refreshments are available by arrangement with our Caterer (Tel 833 0622). A selection of sample menus are available upon request. Please indicate early if catering services are required.
- The West Wing Lounge, with full bar facilities must be used by societies for registration, socialising and prize presentation, subject to availablity.
- Our Club Professional, Eamonn Brady, will be happy to assist you with any golfing requirements you may have, i.e. equipment, repairs etc. Trolleys and refreshments are also available from the Proshop.
For further information or to make a booking enquiry, please contact the office staff at 833 1892.